- Put 2 T. butter in a small baking dish (or 2 good-sized ramekins) in a preheating 350°F oven.
- Make a smooth batter with 1/4 c. self-rising flour, 1/4 c. milk and 2 T. #honey.
- Stir in a sliced peach or about 1 cup of any fruit.
- Spoon onto the beurre noisette.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake 'til it puffs up and is well browned ~20.
- Dust w/confectioners' sugar and serve à la mode. My preference is, of course, Honey Ice Cream.
Need self-rising flour? Whisk together:
1 c. AP flour + 1 t. baking powder* + 1/4 t. fine-grained salt
1 c. AP flour + 1 t. Bakewell cream + 1/2 t. baking soda + p. salt
*altitude adjusted. Use 1 1/2 t. bp if at sea level.